Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, financing, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is looking for an Research Analyst to join our Municipal and District Finance Group in Sacramento, CA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs data entry, analysis, research, and other project related tasks assigned by the Project Directors, Managers, Engineers, or Senior Analysts
- Generates and updates project documents utilizing MS Office Suite
- Performs data entry duties by inputting information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a database
- Coordinates project schedules, updates tracking spreadsheets, and provides support to the team
- Prepares and produces reports, project documents, and large-scale mailings
- Occasionally interfaces with clients, general public, or developers
- Proofreads documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, redundancy, composition, style, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Business, Public Administration, or Economics.
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of database software a plus. Advanced skills in Excel required.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, organization, and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style paired with the ability to work independently, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Ability to manage time wisely, multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work well under time constraints.
Annual Salary $62,000-$66,000
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested and qualified candidates including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.