Quality Oversight Manager
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you are a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is looking for a Quality Oversight Manager to join our dynamic PMCM team in Fresno. This position is responsible for the oversight of the Verification, Validation & Self-Certification requirements of the CP1 Contract as indicated in the scope of services for the PCM with the Authority.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Monitor and perform quality assurance oversight pertaining to the Quality Assurance requirements of the CP 1 Contract
- Prepare the PCM Quality Assurance Plan
- Assess the adequacy of the Contractor’s Quality Control Manual and Inspection Test Plans for compliance with Contract quality requirements
- Maintain a schedule of planned internal and Contractor quality audits
- Conduct internal PCM audits to assure that the PCM Quality Assurance Plan is being adhered to
- Conduct audits of the ISE and ICE in accordance with the approved ISE/ICE Management Plans
- Perform oversight on the Contractor’s compliance to the CP 1 VV&SC Contract requirements and the Verification, Validation & Self-Certification Plan requirements
- Review the Contractor’s Verification, Validation, & Self-Certification Plan
- Review the Contractor’s ICE/ISE Assessment Plan
- Perform oversight on the Contractor’s compliance to the ICE/ISE Assessment Plan
- Perform oversight on the Contractor’s update and management of DOORS
- Support Safety and Security Certification requirements for the HST Corridor and adjacent railroad pertaining to the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Perform timely audits of the VV&SC and ICE/ISE processes
- Provide due diligence review of the Contractor’s performance in accordance with the Requirement
- Verification and Traceability Matrix (RVTM) and oversight of Certified Items List (CIL) and Interface Control Documents (ICD)
- Provide input to the PCM’s monthly reports
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors in Engineering, Industrial or other related field, preferred
- Rail experience, preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $130-180K. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.