Third Party Utility Coordination Manager
- Fresno, CA
- Full Time
- PMCM- PROGRAM/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT (High Speed Rail)
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
The Third Party and Utility Coordination Manager is responsible for Third Party and Utilities Coordination activities supporting the CP1 Contract as indicated in the scope of services for the PCM with the Authority including:
- Perform day-to-day activities managing Third Party and Third Party Utility Coordination efforts.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with Third Parties.
- Review Third Party agreements.
- Perform interface management oversight of the Contractor’s Interface Management Plan for compliance.
- Track and check facility relocations and other Third Party construction for conformance to the schedule.
- Log and track Third Party technical submittals and other formal correspondences between the Contractor and Third Parties. Coordinate PCM review of Third Party Final Design submittals to determine impact to right-of-way and environmental footprints plus coordinate RFC approval.
- Provide coordination and oversight of performance of design and construction of Third Party Utility facilities by the DB Contractor.
- Perform Right-of-Way coordination, monitor Right-of-Way acquisition process, schedule, and support in coordination of the Contractor’s access requirements.
- Prepare draft letters and minutes of meetings.
- Confirm office engineers and field engineers have updated Third Party drawings and submittals.
- Attend Contractor’s regularly scheduled interface coordination meetings. If necessary, schedule and conduct additional interface coordination meetings.
- Perform monthly status review with each Third Party to identify concerns or issues.
- Provide input to the PCM’s monthly reports.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.