- Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time
- PROGRAM/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT- EDUCATION
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
· Prepare project schedules based on defined project execution plan
· Update and maintain College master schedules
· Perform contractor baseline and schedule updates reviews for contract conformance and quality assurance
· Evaluate contract change orders and amendments for impact on budget and schedule
· Perform time impact analysis of project schedule delays and potential claims
· Participate in change order negotiations
· Perform Critical Path and Earned Value analyses
· Identify schedule related problems which arise during project execution and recommend corrective actions and creative solutions
· Conduct project site visits for progress reporting.
· Review contractor’s weekly and monthly schedule progress, prepare narrative of findings, submit and present to management for decision making
· Review and evaluate contractor recovery schedules.
· Prepare cost loaded schedule to support comprehensive cash flow projections
· Understand, interpret and apply contracts, policies and procedures within Build LACCD guidelines.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· 10 years of experience in project or program scheduling on large construction programs
· Advanced proficiency in specified software including, but not limited to, Primavera Scheduling Software, MS Office Applications including Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Theories, principles and practices of scheduling.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or other related fields. Additional work qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
· Flexibility in schedule and transportation to work at multiple sites based on assigned schedule and duties
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with time impact analysis
· Experience with construction claims and change orders
Compensation & Benefits
Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.