Employee Services Administrator (Temporary)
Employee Services Administrator (Front Desk Receptionist)
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is looking for an Employee Services Administrator to join our team in Irvine, CA. The position is for an on-call temporary basis from June to September.
The Employee Services Administrator provides office and project support to various departments and locations. As the first point of contact, this individual must be professional with a friendly personality and a positive can-do attitude to provide excellent customer service to our employees and visitors. This individual must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong commitment to follow-through.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for answering Team phone calls and greeting visitors
- Attend various meetings and take notes
- Performs administrative duties, computer/data entry tasks, copying, scanning and collating of documents, distributing mail, prepare outgoing mail and shipping, typing and proofreading documents
- Assist with travel resources for employee inquiries
- Monitor, order and maintain office and kitchen supplies. Coordinate maintenance of all office and kitchen equipment including coffee and water.
- Assist and support the Corporate Facilities Manager as needed
- Assist with fleet of vehicles
- Perform work related errands and other job duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 years similar work experience including customer service
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate computer and software packages proficiency(Adobe/Word/Excel/Outlook/Microsoft Teams)
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot multi-function printer, meeting equipment and postage machine
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Discretion in handling confidential matters with tact and diplomacy
- Valid CA driver’s license and driving record requirements for using Harris vehicles
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.