Quality Oversight Manager
- Fresno, CA
- Full Time
- PMCM- PROGRAM/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT (High Speed Rail)
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
The Quality Oversight Manager is responsible for Quality oversight activities of the CP1 Contract as indicated in the scope of services for the PCM with the Authority including the following:
- Perform periodic audits and field surveillances.
- Conduct audits of the Contractor’s work in accordance with the Contractor’s Quality Management Plans, Inspection, and Test Plans.
- Participate in pre-construction and construction meetings, as requested.
- Maintain a schedule of both planned internal audits (PCM) and external (Contractor) quality audits.
- Monitor and perform quality assurance oversight pertaining to the Quality Assurance requirements of the CP1 Contract.
- Update the PCM Quality Assurance Plan, as required.
- Attend progress meetings with the Authority to coordinate overall team direction.
- Provide oversight of the Contractor’s, ISE’s, and PCM’s Non-Conformance Reporting (NCR), Corrective Action Request (CAR), and resolution process. Track through resolution and closure.
- Review the Contractor’s Quality Management and Inspection Test Plans and provide periodic oversight of their implementation.
- Provide input to the PCM’s monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain a training schedule and records.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.