- Concord OR Irvine, CA
- Full Time
- Firmwide- Corporate
- Entry Level
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, and Washington with a staff of over 220 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven, curious professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is currently looking for an organized, detailed-oriented Project Accountant to work in our Concord office. The Project Accountant will take ownership of project life cycle that includes, but is not limited to: project setup, subconsultant entry and tracking, entering and updating budgets, invoice creation and receipt of payment. If you’re ready to kick-start your career as a Project Accountant, this could be the job for you!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ownership of project life cycle
- Collaborate with Project Managers to manage financial aspect of projects, conduct project review meetings
- Analyze accounts receivable to maintain low DSO
- Assist Project Managers in reviewing contract as needed, project costs and proactively managing budgets
- Financial analysis
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-4 years of related work experience in Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- Deltek experience preferred, but not required
- Must be a team-player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hourly Rate $25-$27.50hr DOE
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.