Senior Project Engineer (Education)
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 220 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets. If you are a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join our dynamic Program & Construction Management team in Los Angeles California.
The Senior Project Engineer will assist the day-to-day efforts related to program management of Education based projects including programming, planning, design, procurement, construction, and asset management projects for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Project Manager during design phase
- Assist Project Manager with plan reviews
- Assist Project Manager with specification reviews
- Assist Project Manager with budget development
- Assist Project Manager with schedule mile stones
- Assist Project Manager with site logistics
- Assist Project Manager department with drafting needs
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- College degree required, preferred in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or similar
- Requires experience with project controls and basic Project Management
- Requires experience with schedules
- Requires computer skills proficiency
- Requires experience with Education sector clients, such as Community College and Unified School Districts or OSHPD.
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $110,000-$120,000. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested and qualified candidates including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Harris & Associates an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)