Asset Management Technician
- Concord, CA
- Full Time
- PMCM - PROGRAM/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Entry Level
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is looking for an Entry Level Asset Management Technician to join our dynamic Municipal Consulting team in Concord, CA.
Overall Position Description
This individual is responsible for performing inspections of multiple types of municipal assets including pavement and other infrastructure (e.g., signs, sidewalks, storm drains, etc.).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Tasks may include asset condition surveys, data entry, and asset management database calculations and modification
- Creates or confirms inventories and location of infrastructure assets, report generation, printing PCI and scenario maps as needed
- Checks work to ensure accuracy, quality, and thoroughness
- Adheres to field safety requirements by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment at all times while in the field
- Displays professionalism by maintaining a cordial disposition and demeanor when interacting with clients or the public
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read and follow maps
- 0 to 2 years of experience in field inspection work
- Travel required (up to 75%). Must live and travel in Bay Area
- Must be able to work independently, have good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer/database skills
- CAD or GIS experience is a plus
- M.T.C. Street Saver training, desired and will be provided to successful candidate
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested and qualified candidates including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Harris & Associates an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)